New EXHaust System out on the market for our cars...

P

PunaMKlll

looks like good quality but kinda expensive for a unknown system

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
looks good, I wonder how it sounds with that resonator. Hope someone takes the risk of dropping some money on that soon!

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
Siman, can you read? I just told you all about it...here's a little more for you to chew on...

I would trade my $750ish worth of RT exhaust for that in a heartbeat. My RT system fit's like poo, and isn't polished.

Check out www.exhaustdepot.com for more info on them and their products.

This system is far nicer than any HKS or Greddy rust-away system.

The JIC ststem costs considerably more and takes forever to get. Not saying I don't like the JIC system b/c I do, but this one is a better bargain.

What exactly are you complaining about? Show me another full 3 inch, sub-$600 catback in stainless. The only one I know if is the Blitz Nur-Spec, but again you deal with constant backorders and it's not under $600, but right at.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
oneandgone said:
Siman, can you read? I just told you all about it...here's a little more for you to chew on...

I would trade my $750ish worth of RT exhaust for that in a heartbeat. My RT system fit's like poo, and isn't polished.

Check out www.exhaustdepot.com for more info on them and their products.

This system is far nicer than any HKS or Greddy rust-away system.

The JIC ststem costs considerably more and takes forever to get. Not saying I don't like the JIC system b/c I do, but this one is a better bargain.

What exactly are you complaining about? Show me another full 3 inch, sub-$600 catback in stainless. The only one I know if is the Blitz Nur-Spec, but again you deal with constant backorders and it's not under $600, but right at.

whoa dood, take a chill! no one is bashing it...its just a high price for an ebay listed no name brand ( no PHYSICAL name on it)....lol

I love the looks, it does LOOK likea quality piece..but until i HEAR some feeback on it and hear a sound bit....well lets just say i might have a hard time dishing out$600 bucks....when i could buy a universal Ti HKS canister and SS tubing abd make my own super cat back system for cheaper.

My 3" system is far superior that that one.....i have no resonator :rofl:

-Jonathan

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
doesnt look all that bad. ill still stick with my hks super drager. i live in tx and havent had any problems yet w/ rust :) but for 550 iunno still glad to see new products coming out for our cars! whos got a clip of what this exhaust sounds like?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I have a 3" inlet/outlet OBX muffler....custom 3" piping, no cats, and the megan racing 3" dp and turbo elbow....bassy as all get out...no ricer tone..just all turbo sound... all cost me $180 bucks fabrication and all..

oh, and no catalytic converter....so i shoot some flames form time to time.. :biggrinbo

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
My HKS Carbon/Ti canister doesnt say "HKS" on it.

And if you wanted a real HKS Carbon/Ti canister, new, it would cost you around $400. Then stainless 3 inch piping, the system would cost at or around $550. That is a good price for that system.

Everyone knows you can make a custom system cheaper, but is it full stainless and polished?? For $180, I doubt it. Not knocking you system, just sayin, this is a real nice exhaust. Id drop the cash on it if I didnt already have an exhaust system.

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3
siman said:
I have a 3" inlet/outlet OBX muffler....custom 3" piping, no cats, and the megan racing 3" dp and turbo elbow....bassy as all get out...no ricer tone..just all turbo sound... all cost me $180 bucks fabrication and all..

oh, and no catalytic converter....so i shoot some flames form time to time.. :biggrinbo

Sounds nice. Got any pics?

oneandgone

40R 6 SPD SC3

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
RSR anyone? I love my friends MK3_300 RSR GTII exhaust..so mean sounding and its only $450 shipped!

And Bigdough666: I was talking about a FULL TITANIUM HKS cansiter....you can catch them on ebay evey once and a while for around $200 bucks....well worth the sound!!! For some reason HKS canisters just SOUND better...

Here is pics of my set up:
f6bf6d89.jpg

f63d98ff.jpg

f63d98c2.jpg

f5212e55.jpg

f69a08ab.jpg

f69a08c6.jpg

all for about $160 bucks.....

-Jonathan