New Ebay 1JZ Turbo Manifold?

partyboy25

Nov 1, 2009
Jacksonville, NC
Was wondering if anyone has seen this manifold before http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e..._id=145769736666&ua=WXI7&itemid=160478680474$ , or if you might have it. It seems to be the cheapest I've seen. Almost seems like a mix of a standard tubular manifold and log type mixed just because of the way the runners meet up. What are your thoughts on it? Its either this or Turbo XS for me, as I need a monifold with a T3 flange, helps spool, and is pretty cheap :icon_bigg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Looks kinda messy from what I've seen of "good" manifolds. Appears to go 3-2-1 into the turbo? To a certain extent, you'll get what you pay for when it comes to manifolds.

Gritz

Aug 1, 2008
nc
te72;1621501 said:
Looks kinda messy from what I've seen of "good" manifolds. Appears to go 3-2-1 into the turbo? To a certain extent, you'll get what you pay for when it comes to manifolds.

Not really, theres alot of ebay supra manifold that work really well( i have one)...I would love to see a hks manifold dynoed next to a ebay manifold...i bet the different won't be more than 10hp I'm guessing; however the cost will be hundreds more..

If you have the money to spend buy a name brand unit. If you don't have the money to spend, you don't really have any other option..

I do agree, im not sure if i like the manifold picture there either.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
quality and fitment of the manifold would be my main concern..

I doubt numbers would be affected all the much, but perhaps they would in relation to turbulence etc.

RockPaperSwoRD

I have aCustom User Title
Jul 26, 2008
SanAntonio
i bought the standard t4 divided manifold and welded an undivided t3 flange on top. The only mod i did for the w/g to fit was shorten the tube about an inch and change to a tial 44 flange

Gritz

Aug 1, 2008
nc
I had to modify my wastegate tube also, had to push it out about 1/2 inch...this is in a 260z though..