New Civic vs. Me Supra

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
Lima, Ohio, United States
So today on my way home from work, I had me and three friend crammed in my car. Im cruising down the highway and notice this civic coming up behind me quick. Wasnt in the mood to race so I let him pass. Well he slows down rolls his window down and has 2 girls in his car. All of them are laughing I guess because I didnt try to race them. Well my buddies got a little mad at me and said Id better show him a real car or Id be a pussy forever in their eyes. So Im in third gear and he does his little horn beep and we take off. I put 4 car lengths between me and him before I shifted to 4th gear. By the time I was done he was a dot in my rearveiw mirror. I let him catch up and he wants to go again. This time I had to toy with him a little. I let him get a little ahead of me and I caught up with ease. Im next to him and I start bouncing the peddle so the ladies know whose car really has balls. I then shifted and let him look at the rearend of my car the rest of the way.

All in all, I won both races, and my friend got one of the ladies number. I dont know how (think her number was in the back window on the second race) but apparently it was her brother I was racing.

Long read, sorry. But thats how my day went. :icon_bigg

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
Duane I'm sure if you got out racing some hondas you could pick up as many fan girls as you wanted :naughty:

First I would suggest some really dark tint, don't want them to see what you look like before you get their number:icon_razz

Sinful7m

addicted to boost...
Aug 26, 2009
Oldbridge Nj
upgradedsupra;1422171 said:
^^ lol and phone number so we can verify it. :biglaugh:

all in all that sounds like a fairytale ending although with a supra comes alot more "oppurtunities" haha

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
dslocal;1431577 said:
Duane I'm sure if you got out racing some hondas you could pick up as many fan girls as you wanted :naughty:

First I would suggest some really dark tint, don't want them to see what you look like before you get their number:icon_razz

Didn't know you were a grinch looking character, I'm not, so no tint needed. ;)

I don't race Hondas, they are a waste of time, just like Vettes, Vipers and Bikes are. :biglaugh:

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
^^^HAHAHAHAHAHA....really?

Sarcasm I hope.:icon_bigg

Chicks name is Samantha and Her number is 321 437 368x

Sorry but I wont post the whole number out of respect for the girl. But if you reall wanted to try and talk to her i guess go thru and type in 1,2,3, and so on until someone answers with the name samantha.

So no bs. I dont do that shit.

airhead04

Aug 21, 2009
LOL, damn somebody figured me out.

Its legit though. haha

The civic that I raced no longer has interior in it and has a few upgrades I hear. He wants to race again. Ill record the next race.