New but not...

donatas

Feb 25, 2008
Chi Town
new to the Supra world.

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello. I have been around the Supra world for a long time. My bro had 2 87 Turbos and we both used to work on em and now I have a 94 Supra Single Turbo auto and my bro has a 94 Supra Single Turbo 6 speed. Our setups are almost identical since we put them together at the same time.

I came across this forum and I thought would join and see if I could be an asset to the forum. Anyways, hello and I'm glad to be here.

:drink1::drink1::drink1:

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Welcome to the forums... not many MKIV owners here yet, but they are slowly coming over. Is your brother's 6-speed faster than your auto? Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

donatas

Feb 25, 2008
Chi Town
We have not raced head to head yet. His car launches like a bat out of hell. I take mine to the track and he doesn't, so until he does we won't really know. I think his would be slightly faster, that is until my 3800 stall goes in. hahaha Currently the car went 11.77@ 123mph with a 61mm turbo and a 3200 stall untuned. I will be swapping out for a 67mm and a 3800 stall. Theoretically it should run in the deep 10s.