Never introduced myself

cinciguy89turbo

Zero to Sixty
Apr 7, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
I never introduced myself, but since I'm still in the "Lurker" state I guess its still appropriate that I do. My name is Paul I live in Cincinnati, OH. When I joined I was an owner of a 89 Turbo Targa 5 speed. My best friend totalled it (motor was still good). I found a shell, which is my current car (90 N/A Targa 5 speed) The GTE was put in that shell, so now I guess my S/N should be Cinciguy90Turbo....So after the insurance didn't cover any of this....my 3,200 car has turned into an over 6k disaster....(pay for the swap 840, new ecu harness 240, tow from Cleveland, OH to Westport, Indiana 800, the new shell 1200, some tuning to make it run properly again 200) All for a car that is even close to as nice as my other car. LOL it's awesome though. My first car was a supra 87 N/A 5 speed so this means a lot to me. I have learned one thing Supra's = Money pitts! lol but my car turns me on when I turn it on! I am also a proud owner of my Mustang GT, Honda S2000 or whatever other car that does 0-60 in more than 5.9 seconds :biglaugh: killing 2003 Altima 3.5 SE 5 Speed! Nissan and Toyota for life I've had 2 Maximas, 1 Altima and 3 Supras!
old car.jpg
My Old Car
crash.jpg
The Crash
fix.jpg
Can it be fixed??!?!
new car.jpg
My new car
View attachment alty.bmp
My DD 03 Alty 3.5 SE 5 Speed
License Plate says 4DSC Which is the early 90's and current motto for the Maxima which means 4 Door Sports Car :icon_surp

Last edited:

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Good condition supra. Also my mom has an altima 3.5 se and i've of course driven it and they are pretty cool to drive. I remember telling my mom her car was slow lol but they aren't. Boost>N/A to me.