Need some help posting on Craigslist

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Hey guys, I've got a business-to-business telesales job that I want to advertise in a few of the larger US cities, and I've discovered that Craigslist is the only place that is cheap/free and has enough traffic, compared to things like careerbuilder which charges over $400 per ad/city; but it's not possible for me to post ads in other cities. I was wondering if a few of you guys might be willing to spend a few minutes to help me get my job posting up in a few of the larger US cities?

Because of spammers, Craigslist has implemented many requirements to actually get free job ads to post and go live. Things I've found out that are required:
- a free Craigslist account has to be created and verified by a code being sent to your phone (land line or mobile) with an automated voice message telling you the code that needs to be entered into the website.
- the job ad has to be posted in the same geographic area or city that the computer(IP address) is located in.
- the phone number used to verify the account/ad also needs to be in the same geographic area or city that your computer/IP is in.
- the job ad posting needs to use the email address that was used to create the account as the contact info for people to respond to the ad

So, I would create a new gmail account and send you the username and password, to create the Craigslist account with. I'd then send you the ad text, and you'd post the ad. Might take around 5 to 7 minutes to do?

Craigslist has free and paid cities.
Paid cities are $25 per posting, and I might consider doing that, but I'd figure I'd try focusing on a small number of free cities.

The paid cities/areas are: (Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Orange County, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, South Florida, and Washington DC)

And here is a list I've put together of the larger cities that are free to post in. Please PM me if you live in one of these areas (or the paid areas) and would like to help me out. Thanks - Brad :)
Las Vegas
Buffalo
New Jersey
Columbus
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Detroit
Indianapolis
Charlotte
Memphis
Inland Empire
Jacksonville
Fort Worth
Baltimore
Kansas City
Oklahoma City
Louisville
Milwaukee
Minneapolis
Nashville
New Orleans
Orlando
Pittsburgh
Raleigh
Salt Lake City
San Antonio
Tampa Bay
Nashville
Tucson
Albuquerque
Fresno

max-89supra(t)

Dec 12, 2008
vancouver, wa
I live and post ads in porltand cl once in a while, last time i checked you only get charged if you post more than about 6 times a month, might have changed though.