Need some help in the bay area...

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Hey guys I need some help looking at a supra in the Vallejo area, I live in Arizona and I have no means right now to go look at it, I have called on it and the owner said it was in "perfect condition" other then the obvious.

I would like for somebody to take a look for them selves and maybe shoot some pictures for me before my friend and I go and get it.

Here is the link
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/179017520.html

If you can please get back to me if your able to look at it.
thanks.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
I can go check it out. Vallejos right over the hill from me.

Make an appointment with the guy if you can, preferably tommorow afternoon-ish, like 4-5 and Ill go take some pics for you.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
That would be awesome if you could swing bye and take a look, and ill see what I can do about setting up something or if it’s easier would you be willing to set something up and like act as if you’re interested in the car, that way we can be sly about it ;).

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
I got ahold of him, but his cell didnt have very good reception. I asked him if he still had it and it sounded like he said it was sold. Im gonna try calling back later when I go into town tonight, since my cell doesnt get reception out here. Ill try and set something up for tommorow if its not sold.