Need some "gun experts" advice on values.

outofstep

Mar 31, 2005
fwb
Heh, word.

I love shooting my Nagant. Huge muzzle blast. I would recomend getting a cheap slipover pad though. 7.62x54r + stock steel buttpad = bruised shoulder after a day at the range. Carbines with big calibers always make for a good show.

It "looks" like that Saiga has been reemed to accept a double. Kinda like the WASR-10 folks. No dimples, but just abit of trimming around the mag well and it'll take the doubles. WASR-10s have internal chunks of metal (proper name escapes me right now) welded in, instead of the dimples that keep the mags from flopping around. I'm not sure if the Siagas go this route also.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
So in someone best guess, how much $ would these guns be worth. Just a guess, I wont hold anyone to these numbers, this is not an online auction, I'm just curious. I had someone offer me $200 for the SKS, also has the bayonet (?) and a 20 rd clip.

I've seen the nagant fired, but never realized the flash... damn. I know the shells for the thing are huge compared to the others. Thats just nuts, now I just need to fire it at night or something.

Once again, thanks everyone for the info it's been invaluable.