Need painting help please!!!!

norcal2.5-2002

Sep 7, 2009
Santa Rosa
I have the opportunity to trade one of my projects for an MK3 in great mechanical condition, rebuilt engine, retorqued hg, new snail, new tranny etc. etc.

This would be my first Supra

Here's the thing....the paint is BEAT looking..mismatched panles etc etc.

Y'all know how the economy is bad and everyone is broke so Im looking for someone who paints as a hobby. I know this is a longshot and I am asking for a lot but any help would be appreciated.

Shoot me a PM and we can work out the paint supply cost etc.

I am a 9 year experienced bartender so the only thing I could offer in return is professional bartending training.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
norcal2.5-2002;1410208 said:
I have the opportunity to trade one of my projects for an MK3 in great mechanical condition, rebuilt engine, retorqued hg, new snail, new tranny etc. etc.

This would be my first Supra

Here's the thing....the paint is BEAT looking..mismatched panles etc etc.

Y'all know how the economy is bad and everyone is broke so Im looking for someone who paints as a hobby. I know this is a longshot and I am asking for a lot but any help would be appreciated.

Shoot me a PM and we can work out the paint supply cost etc.

I am a 9 year experienced bartender so the only thing I could offer in return is professional bartending training.

I'm going to guess you mean 19 yr old. lol. 9 yr old bartender lmao! that would be funny!