Need local 2J help

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Much thanks to Hvyman for all the help he has been giving me. Especially with my out of the blue questions. No hey whats up man, oh by the way do you know this....I just send him a text and he immediately gets back with us. THANKS!

On to the topic though. I need to find someone local that owns either an MK3 or 4 with a 2JZGTE in it. I would like to find one with an after market bov, and an AFPR installed. I need to check out how the vac lines are running and the best way to run them. i am getting a vac block from Amazon and it is supposed to be here by the 19th. Which is great because I just got a contracting job with Dyncorp and will be gone for a year. WHich of course means new stuff for the Supra when I come home. So if there is an owner local that wouldn't mind take a few minutes out of their day to either come over with it, or let me come over and take some notes, I would greatly appreciate it.

If there is a 2JZGTE owner that can come out, we are having one final BBQ Sunday at 1pm here at my place in Clarksville. You can bring it on over then and let me check it out.

Also would someone mind coming to get this HKS Fcon. I don't want to toss it out..... no harness no sensors.....just the brain. Come and grab it or it is in the trash come Monday.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I have done that but with having certain things that need dedicated ports, and only having so many ports to work with.... plus after market stuff that the PO put on makes it a bit difficult to make it reliable...