Need help wiring in 7m resister:/

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
So I have this resisterImageUploadedByTapatalk1345516941.078552.jpg
I don't have the harness and it makes it confusing when everything online talks about using the orange-black wire for all black wires, and the other ones for the colored ones to the injectors.

Can someone please walk me through this, just want to make sure I'm doing this right.

Do I go into the harness and cut the wires that go to the injectors or do I cut them right at the injectors??
Thanks so much for the help, I usually am not this confused, but there are so many different things views on how to wire it up:/

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
If your doing this for the mk4 550's ot low imp injectors you can also just wire resistors in the wires and skip all that.

The injectors have 2 wires.

All of the injectors have the same wire going to them black orange on jz harness.

Then there is another wire that is the same between 2 cylinders. So there will be 2 injectors with the same wire. Another 2 with a matching wire. And another 2 with a matching wire.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Ok, thanks so much, I would wire in a separate resistors but I am only going to be using the 550s for a short time and I have the 7m one ready to go:(
So I can tap into the harness right by the intake manifold and cut the four wires to make it work?

I have the greedy e-manage ultimate that I will be running some 720's on very soon. I just want to upgrade my entire fuel system before I do.

When I wire up the greedy would I still need the 7m resistor for the mk4 injectors?

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
So can I take the white wire and tap in on injectors #6 black wire, and then cut the other three wires going to the injectors and wire those into the resistor pack?
Or do I have to run all black wires into the resistor pack and the other three colored wires into it as well?
I just don't see how the 7m resistor is going to work if all the wires to the injectors are going into the 7m resistor??
Can some please help clear this up for me...😁lol
Thanks