need help window trim,driveshaft, ct-26 turbo

89Turbo7M

BLUEBULLET
Jan 12, 2008
area 51
need help installing the window trim that goes on the triangle windows for a 88 turbo i have bought new clips tried putting them on i now they slide on some how can someone show me pics or video how to put them on. thanks

do i need anything else for a one piece driveshaft getting one from shaftmasters.com?

i have a auto mk3 supra is their any upgrade for the auto flexplate or flywheel?

what is better a 50 or 54 trim for a upgraded ct-26 do i have to upgrade the fuel system or anthing for these trims?

anyone know a good place where i can get stuff ceramic coated?

Last edited:

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
Are you talking about the little corner pieces or the whole thing, if you talking about the whole thing the glass has to come out. Remove the inner trims around the glass there are like 4, 6mm bolts and some screws holding it in.

the little corner pieces just slide out the bottom one has a screw the top just pull it up and out, but after you remove the stright top section buy pulling it down and out.
look here for more info http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/techtips.aspx

89Turbo7M

BLUEBULLET
Jan 12, 2008
area 51
i am talking about the long black trim that goes on top not the bottom trim you have to open the hatch to put it on, their are 4 clips i cant figure out how to slid it on.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
ok that one is easy, you have to pull it down and back to remove it so fit it and push it up to lock into place. make sure the old clips are not broken.

89Turbo7M

BLUEBULLET
Jan 12, 2008
area 51
still having trouble trying to put them on i remember now that they dont slide on they clip on some how still need help

i have new clips put on

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
as to you charcoal canister question and lines to delete. no getting rid of either is a bad idea. some people choose to relocate or buy a smaller one (i think the jza70 is popular) to use instead. search around on the forums for charcoal canister there are some interesting reads. good luck