Need Help Parting out.

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
Ok guys. Since my new project is underway. Im about to start pulling EVERYTHING out from under the hood of my car. Also all the ECU wiring and the transmission.

Now i've never parted anything out or did an long distance sales before so i could really use the help and advice.

I don't really know much about all the extra shte under the hood. I know what the exhaust manifold, Intake manifold, block, head, distributor and all the main shyte is sort of. But i'm ot sure about all the other stuff. Like there is some black canister to the left of the engine i don't know what that is and what not for example. I'm not good at pricing this stuff either. I know the commnity here is fair, and won't let me get riped off, to the best of anyones ability.

Also i'm gonna need help shipping stuf and all that. I don't have the extra funds to pay for the shiping right now due to child support, so that will come out of the cost of the parts I'm selling, If thats okay with he buyer?

Anyways, It' an NA motor, so I don't know how much stuf I can actually sell, and for how much. The tranny is automatic, so i know that will fit both turbo and NA models for those that need one. I personally paid 300 buks fo it, so I"m not sure what it ould sell for here.

Anyways guys, I look forward to parting this out to you all buyers that are interested so jsut tell me what to do and i'll do it! :)

Zer0

P.S.: Which SupraMan Mike from Campton KY was around. Like to get his number from him again. :) He could be a big help as he is local. :)

MoDs: This is not my official part out thread, that will be started once everything is torn down with full pictures, :).

kamikazemkiii

Mar 21, 2009
North Carolina
Ur probably talking about the charcoal canister
use pay pal and just state ur price + shipping cost
just look over the threads in the FS and see how they've got it set up

hope this helps

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
kamikazemkiii;1388184 said:
Ur probably talking about the charcoal canister
use pay pal and just state ur price + shipping cost
just look over the threads in the FS and see how they've got it set up

hope this helps

Can't use paypal. I don't have a bank account. :(

Can buyers and sellers use western union?

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
modmonster2008;1388203 said:
you can also accept money order or cashiers check and have that cashed at a bank locally, thats what i did before i got my bank and paypal ;) makes life way easier

Money order would probably be best. I know where to cash those. :)

Never messed with cashiers checks

Zer0

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Damn man if you lived by me I would help you rip everything out and sell everything.Thats two things I'm really good at lol

Use paypal like kamikazemkiii said and you should down load the toyota repair manual to see whats parts are what and learn what they do.For pricing on parts I would say just search the for sale section even if it's old threads and see how much things are going for these days.