Need Help Looking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys and girls of Supramania.
I need your help locating someone that owes me $200 from ebay. He stiffed me and made promises he never kept. Ebay won't help me because I trusted the dead beat and ended the disputes I had. as I stated I tried to work it out with this guy, I trusted his lies and it bit me in the ass big time. never trust the sellers always follow thru with all disputes most important trust your gut instinct.
anywho.. this guys name is ANDREY GOLBLENKO He lives in central/sacramento California. I would like/need your help guys n finding this deadbeat to get my money! you guys all know how tough it is right now. and then to for a low life like this to take the money...(i am so mad/angry!)
I had purchased through buy it now a used Dell Inspiron 4150 he has for sale. looked like a good deal at he time. I needed to replace my broken one same model. I wanted to stay with what I knew. turned out he did not have the laptop to sell. he took my money and made promises. that pc was broken an he as fixing waiting on parts, etc. I being a trusting person believed him. I made my disputes on ebay but he would reply with lies to drag out and get me to cancel disputes. during this to me I also contacted some of those other ebay buyers on his feedback profile. only one made a claim/dispute and got his money back. otherone lost her money and didn't bother trying to get back. well as of today his last message to me... wait 30 more days and he will give me $300. I'm like.. bullshit dude I just want the money I paid back.
oh ebay and paypals response to me was literally: dumb you. all you can do is file police report. sorry can't help you you are out $200.

thanks reading:
Patti V
SM buddies/friends of Sacramento area please help me find a number address for this guy.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
phone_books.jpg

Not entirely sure what you want here... this didn't occur here on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.