Need help choosing injector size!!!

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
So I need help deciding on what size and what company.
Mods to car so far are:
Greddy emanage ultimate
Walbro 400
12v mod relay
Innovate xd16 wideband
Blitz nur spec, test pipe
DM 67mm .70ar, full kit, twin scroll, divided housing
DM front mount IC kit, supports 700hp
Port matched exhaust/head
I think that's it as far as supporting mods go.
I am not really wanting to throw a hp number out there, just wanted to get some good ideas on what I should be getting with my set up.

As far as EMS goes, it might change in the future. But that's what I plan on running with for now:) any one know what size injectors the ultimate can handle? Thanks for the help!!

thesupragod

Supramania Contributor
Apr 10, 2005
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Sard 650cc side feeds will drop right in, you can squeeze around 500rwhp with your setup on an awesome tune with head room if you add cams with your setup. The ultimate can handle injectors %100 larger than stock if i remember correctly, so 760cc would be the max size.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Really like the idea of the sard side feed:) might have to go with that...

..I get half off of all RC injectors in the wear house in L.A, from my buddy that works there. If I were to get 750's, what do I ask for, low or high independence, and those are top feed only right?

thesupragod

Supramania Contributor
Apr 10, 2005
Mount Vernon, Ohio
High impedance is stock for the 1j, you can get low impedance and wire in a 2jz injector resistor which converts high impedence to low. Yes, anything from RC is going to be top feed, so an new rail will be needed. Also with 750cc injectors you may as well go dual feed, supply fuel to each end of the rail and return from the center, it will cost a bit more but will leave you with headroom when you get bored with 500hp.