need help 1jzgte swap

andy_azn

Jul 9, 2005
i need help on my 1jz swap, i am putting a 1jzgte into 94 gs300. need wiring help on converting a ditrubutor type car with a motor that has coil paks . the gs has dirtubutor, and the 1jz has coil packs. thanks

lpolo69

Apr 30, 2005
plainfield, IL
Im in the process of doing this SWAp also in a 94 Gs300 ? DId your rear turbo clear?? I was forced to go single turbo on my 1jz?? What other problems did you run into??

andy_azn

Jul 9, 2005
i had to take out a piece of my turbo where the stock blow off valve goes, and get a custom pipe. so that solved my problem. my only problem is wiring it, have you wired your yet ?? another problem i had was the oil pan, it didn't fit so i had to use the 2jzge oil pan and make a hole for the oil return line n custom fitting for it. did you run into any problems ??

lpolo69

Apr 30, 2005
plainfield, IL
i too had to use the ge oil pan but i also had to make a custom driveshaft ....
As far as wiring goes were in the process of mating the interior harness with the motor harness..I dont see wiring being a major issue..DO you have the diagrams for the GS if not i can send them to you...what ecu are you using just out of curiousity/ im using the the 1jzgte ecu ...Do you have any pics of your car .....?
i can send you a few of mine ....WHere are you located ? If you need some help man just hit me up .....

andy_azn

Jul 9, 2005
i am in west covina, ca. can you send me the diagram for the gs ? how are you mating the interior harness with the engine harness? i am planing to use the GS ecu, is using the GS ecu easier or should i use the 1jzgte ecu?? sorry i don't have any pics of it right now, my email add. is andy_azn@adelphia.net aim sn HKSh22 , i need some help.

lpolo69

Apr 30, 2005
plainfield, IL
Man its 50 times easier if you use the 1jzgte ecu and just hardwire in the engine
components to the field harness...or straight to the harness...