Need Crazy help,. MAJOR PROBLEMS!!!

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
alrighty,. before the "event" happend,. my supra would once in a while chug blue smoke for a tiny bit it was odd,. a few days later,. me and my gf were heading back from a toyota dealer on a price on a new CPS (my seal is fff'd) so we decided to stop into wendys to grab a bite to eat,. as we were walking out i noticed a load of coolant under my car, so i popped the hood and check the coolant tank (which i should of looked more into it lol) and it was full and was like hmm maybe someone else, well 10-15 mins down the road cruising at 65 mph on the highway the supra begins to die like it was missing hardcore,. so i pulled off to the side to see what was wrong, soon as i shut the car off, the car started shooting out smoke like white on rice in the cracks of the hood,. so i told my girl to get out and stay back and i popped the hood to see what was up,. well the smoke was coming out of the rear end of the car like hardcore,. so i called a tow truck and they came and got us etc,. so im back at my house and im inspecting as much as possible,. things i noticed are when u try to start the car it sounds odd but turns over, also u smell coolant very badly,. in the middle of the valve covors in the "well" their is a bit of oil their etc,. when i took the intercooler off about 4 quarts came out,. the problem i have is i dont have much money to fix it, i need the car running by summer, and i dont got much to take it to a garage to look at it, im also new to mechanics but i know some stuff,. i do beleive the oil in the charge pipe and FMIC is caused to a bad oil seal to the turbo ( CT26 60-1 Trim) also before it died the top of the valve covers were you usally put ur oil catch can lines in, well i dident have anything their and it was blowing oil out that pretty hard core were the insolation was completly soaked of oil,. please help me out someone who really knows about this,.

here is a discription of the car
1987 Toyota Supra Turbo, 5 Speed, Mods are, HKS metal head gasket not sure what mm, ARP Studs, CT26 60-1 Trim, Walbaro 255CC fuel pump 550 MK4 Injectors, AEM EMS, TRD 6 Puck Clutch, K&N Intake, Greddy FMIC,.

Thanks alot too whome may contribute too this,. i really appreciate it and thanks alot,. im desperate to get this car running,. iv waited for once since i was 13,. now im 22,. and the car only ran 2 days after i bought it from supra forums for 5000.00

Thanks agian,

Frank Rizzo

Banned
Jul 25, 2007
Fixing your girl's car
I see it in your future......it's.....a cab ride!!

You need a new CPS O-ring, not a new CPS. I can produce a part number if you want me to dig through piles of receipts. But at this point, that is the least of your problems.

My crystal ball says the block wasn't prepped for a MHG.....

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
Frank Rizzo;951823 said:
I see it in your future......it's.....a cab ride!!

You need a new CPS O-ring, not a new CPS. I can produce a part number if you want me to dig through piles of receipts. But at this point, that is the least of your problems.

My crystal ball says the block wasn't prepped for a MHG.....

prev owner added all the mods,. so if the block wasent prepped,. what kind of actions do you think needs done?

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
did they say how long ago the headgasket was down?

How many miles on the turbo?

Also unless I missed it what color was the smoke that came out?

If it was white then headgasket maybe not have been prepped right like frank said.

If its blue id say turbo may be shot

Also you didnt have lines for the pcv system hooked up?? Did i read that right?

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
did they say how long ago the headgasket was down? he did not say,

How many miles on the turbo? just rebuild but i had major problems sending the turbo in back and forth to the turbo company because they dident rebuild it correctly the first 3 times,. www.blouchturbo.com

Also unless I missed it what color was the smoke that came out? the smoke was blue,. i remember once tho 2 or 3 days before that happend i was on the highway and i seen this kid who has been running his mouth about toyotas in general,. anyways as he came up i got on it,. from 65 to 80 mph, when i hit 80 the car blew crazy crazy white smoke,.

If it was white then headgasket maybe not have been prepped right like frank said.

If its blue id say turbo may be shot

Also you didnt have lines for the pcv system hooked up?? Did i read that right was no lines hooked up,. when i bought the car they their was always smoke puffin out of it,.

Frank Rizzo

Banned
Jul 25, 2007
Fixing your girl's car
I'm just basing this on the fact you smell coolant and see white smoke, but no hoses have holes, cracks, melted etc.

You said white smoke out of the hood and "well the smoke was coming out of the rear end of the car", correct? Then you said, "when i hit 80 the car blew crazy crazy white smoke,." That means burning coolant.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
Frank Rizzo;951872 said:
I'm just basing this on the fact you smell coolant and see white smoke, but no hoses have holes, cracks, melted etc.

You said white smoke out of the hood and "well the smoke was coming out of the rear end of the car", correct? Then you said, "when i hit 80 the car blew crazy crazy white smoke,." That means burning coolant.

ya on the highway,. but when it died,. the smoke was coming out of the rear of the engine itself,. like smoke on redbull, haha

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Smoke out the back of the block = blown 90 degree hose from hell on the back of the head

Turbo is still fucked, the engine probably has a BHG...

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
alrighty,. when i replace the HG anyone know what is a good MM of one,. also how much should it be torqued too,. and dose anyone have part numbers too replace all the hoses,. i think i have all bad hoses cuz the one hose that runs to the head to the block in the front of the engine,. went out and shot oil on my brand new altenator and shorted it out, lmao,.

and thanks guys i really appreciate you're input alot,. thanks agian