Need a tattoo created to commemorate my accident

SupraMan1987

Mar 8, 2006
Hickory area, NC
I recently had a very bad accident in which I think my Supra is the reason that I am still able to type on this keyboard. Well, I would like to get a tattoo to commemorate both my survival, and the car that helped me make it threw. I would like to get the outline of an original MKIII key, and the words SUPRA and SURVIVE in a t shape inside the key in the original MKIII font. Here is somewhat of an example of what I'd like. You can take it and modify it a little bit if you'd like, that is just a base idea that came to me in a dream while I am still in the hospital. I also attached a picture of the car after they cut me out with the jaws of life to show what happened. Any ideas are appreciated, and I encourage you to be creative. Thanks a ton guys. If a little repayment is needed to encourage you I will see what I can do, but I am faced right now with being out of work for several months, so my money is tight. Thank you again. I also added a third photo of the actual key to my car to help you guys design.
p1685298_1.jpg

p1685298_2.jpg

p1685298_3.jpg

Last edited:

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
I'll ask my son Christian if he could come up with a nice tattoo for you. He's a very accomplished tattoo artist. He also has a good friend and excellent tattoo artist in NC, Christian has guest spotted at his shop, I'll find out where the shop is located.

Bottom line though is you survived what looks like a very bad wreck. Good luck with your recovery.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
I've been tattooing since 1998, check out my pictures and website triplecrowntattoostudio.com

I'll draw you up something if you want.....

Gary Graves

Last edited:

SupraMan1987

Mar 8, 2006
Hickory area, NC
I'll take any ideas guys. The story is that I was driving home in a severe thunderstorm and apparently hydroplaned out of control into a tree in my drivers door. It crushed me between the door and center console. I have 18 stitches in my left arm from glass, a severe concussion, stressed/torn urethra resulting in the need of a catheter for over a month, and my pelvis is broken in at least 3 locations, resulting in me having to relearn how to walk after my accident. They used the jaws of life and had to cut my car away from around me. I don't remember anything from the day of the accident, this was all told to me by friends and relatives that spoke to first responders and witnesses. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Scot

Enough is Never Enough
Jan 9, 2008
Houston, TX
How about a tat of the first responders? You know, those guys, (and gals), who might have actually been responsible for saving your country ass..... Glad to hear you are doing well....