Need a little help

_Darth_vaider_

Aug 27, 2014
California
So I have my 86.5 and I love it with all my heart. Sooner or later she's getting a 2j swap. But the help I need isn't about her...it's me I've been bruising and I really want a targa but I have a feeling if I get another supra one will get neglected. I just need convincing on why not to get one. [emoji30]

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Dude you totally need a targa!! , yes the targa car weighs like 200lbs more, you may have to deal with it leaking, there is the extremely noticeable "targa twist" while driving through corners, and you probably will rarely actually take it off (never in the twisties without a targa brace and having to put it back on when you go into a store and having to actually bolt it down so you don't accidentally drive away with it jus sitting there and having it turn into a kite)....... On second thought maybe you don't want one

chevyguyjoe

Mar 4, 2014
Ft. Madison, IA
IDK. I kind of like how my car feels like a wet noodle with it off, and the rain still comes in with it on..... And if you leave the top off in the summer the black leather seats turn into nice butt warmers.