Need a Helping Hand!

sprigmo1

Sep 27, 2005
Waldorf, Maryland, United States
My car, at this stage, needs a downpipe fabbed up and intercooler piping. I also have a drip coming from my oil pan. And trying to track down a coolant leak. I'm thinking of removing my tubular manifold and trying my Treadstone because I can't get the spacing for the dipstick and drain right! I've basically done the rebuild by myself and after 2yrs I'm hoping to get it on the road soon but I think I'm gonna need a little assist. If anyone in the area wants to come and take a look and make some suggestions let me know! I'm in Waldorf, MD.
I'm off Sun/Mon and the rest of the week I'm usually home by 3pm. I'll be taking off this coming Sat to dedicate to the Supra. I try and do some work on the car during the week when the warden allows!

sprigmo1@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 100_0286.jpg
    100_0286.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

j3pz

still learning
awesome, bout time you made a thread. is that how your motor sits as of now? i assume its in the car if you say its leaking and you need to track them down.

so your turbo is t3/t4 right? one of the VA fellas said in the other thread they had a dp for sale. im dont really know of any shops that will fab one up, im sure we can find one though.

if you have time, maybe look through some of the build threads of how some of the fellas routed their dipstick around their mani. i just recently put some headers on my 7mge car and the dipstick was in the way, i just bent it a lil to the said so i can access it. i dont know if that is an option for you or not.

i might be able to come up on sat for a little while, ill let you know.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
I cant tell from the pic too well, but almost looks like the rear timing cover was not machined with the block deck, and if the picture is telling the truth thats an awful lot higher than the deck and i cant imagine how your gasket would seal properly.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
sprig

I am too far away to help, that and my daughters graduation have used up all of my time. I hope you get it up and running but if not cudos to you for working hard at it.

Even w/o the Supra runnning I hope you make it to the meet. I think you will find there are enough attending to give you some tips if you do not finish it ^^

p1340884_1.jpg

p1340884_2.jpg

Functional...Yes Pretty...No

But this might be your only chance to get it running before the meet.