need 7M-GE coolant line and air line Help

I used this to get the crank bolt off....It was cheap, BUT i will stand behind it. Mainly because it's not like a normal impact. It winds up, a clutch kicks in with a SNAP! Then it stops...Took less than 7 seconds. ;] 3 pulls.

http://images.craigslist.org/3k23p13o35Y25T05S2a8icc1f9a68cc711373.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Also, Just get another person to jam a big crow bar into the teeth of the flywheel and/or flex plate. Turn it in the direction you're going to tighten it, until the crow bar touches the block. ;]

Project:XJZCressy

Oct 5, 2010
Franklin, TN
so i took the top timing belt cover off n over looked "The cause" of my problems
p1638099_1.jpg

well i put my friends battery on da cressy, turned the motor over, and
p1638099_2.jpg

heres da ol cressy with the new belt
p1638099_3.jpg

p1638099_3.jpg

p1638099_5.jpg

p1638099_6.jpg

p1638099_7.jpg

i hate these wheels, i hate n e thing chrome, i plan to sand em down n paint em black, later on, be on the look out for updated pics, i plan to drop a 2jz on it n drift it,

oh yea my friend forgot to time my distributor, idiot, so i gtta redo it.. :( worth it tho

Oct 5, 2010
Franklin, TN
tha bodys in good shape, hopefully do a 2jz swap late next year, coil overs, slammed with a sick stance, i hate the way it looks right now, but it will b a nice lil car someday.

Oct 5, 2010
Franklin, TN
it is indeed, its a really good project car, but guys.... i have bad news.... so i finished every thing right? i was timing my distributor, so i desided to change my oil, like i had origionally planned, i drained my oil... and BAAMMMM! BHG!!!! coolant poured out n then oil. so im selling my 7mge, with A/T. if any one needs it, ill take the best offer, it has a new timing belt, new ngk sparkplugs, ill include coolant, n new oil n filter, new starter too. need $ for a DD. so i can start saving up for that 2jz na-T. please send me a message if your interested, i am located in Franklin, TN, 25 minutes south of nashville.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

if any ones interested in the motor, note your going to have to reseal everything

Oct 5, 2010
Franklin, TN
i plan on replacing the head gasket, do u know of a website where it tell u where every thing is? like the thing that worrys me the most is the throttle assy, and fuel rails coming out of the head

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
The job is really not difficult at all, especially if you have a friend to help you lift the head off. Just don't let him remove any coolant lines, lol.