Nebarska Supra Owners Looking for photo shoot

bovvinsuprahiro

Jul 12, 2008
Lincoln, ne
Hey any supra owners in East Nebraska ( GI, York, Lincoln, Omaha and surrouning evern CB,IA. I am looking to get a day to get some other supra owners together at a nice lake or park (Pawnee or Mahoney or poineers somewhere pruuuuutttyy!) to take some group shoots for like a poster or something idk Just be fun and nice to see alot of nice supras together. let me knw what you think!

bovvinsuprahiro

Jul 12, 2008
Lincoln, ne
NewGen;1258916 said:
I'd be willing to drive from des moines as soon as I get my car done. I'm hopin to have it done by april

sounds good i am about done myself april is my deadline too. I am pushing for first part of May that way all the midwest BS weather is over with.

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
bovvinsuprahiro;1258939 said:
sounds good i am about done myself april is my deadline too. I am pushing for first part of May that way all the midwest BS weather is over with.

Ya same haha i'm actually falling behind. Which is sad because i'm pretty much unemployed at the moment. I guess i'm just waitin for the rest of my parts to get here in the mail. Keep me updated on when you get your car done. I'll see if I can get a couple more supras to come with me from iowa.