NE supras where are you at?

beeznotch

May 2, 2006
omaha, ne
toyman1987 said:
Omaha here, 87 turbo, fastest MK3 around here that I know of:evil2:

hey man, i contacted you on ness, but no reply... mine put down 463 hp and 501 tq... according to last owner, i would still like to meet up with you... my name is pinky on ness

88supraTT

Oct 2, 2005
around the bend
corewitz said:
we should all meet up once i get mine running again, ill be shooting for 300 just with basic upgrades.
what do you mean by "basic" just curious i was just gonna leave mine alone for a while becouse i have 180,XXX and no rod knock and i would like to keep it that way :icon_razz,but i would like to get some more power.

Spector_Supra

Jul 8, 2006
Seward, Nebraska
corewitz said:
we should all meet up once i get mine running again, ill be shooting for 300 just with basic upgrades.

I'll race you, I have basic bolt on's. just pm me when you feel like doing this.
Oh yeah, i live in lincoln just to let you all know.

corewitz

Dec 6, 2005
Omaha NE
you guys should come to flashbacks car show every wednesday night, i talked to the guy with the black supra and white stripes when i was there, he has a 1jz swapped into it. Its pretty neat there were 2 other supras there too.

beeznotch

May 2, 2006
omaha, ne
corewitz said:
you guys should come to flashbacks car show every wednesday night, i talked to the guy with the black supra and white stripes when i was there, he has a 1jz swapped into it. Its pretty neat there were 2 other supras there too.

its actually blue with white stripes :icon_bigg