National Event: 2011 Supras In Vegas

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
2011: SUPRAS IN VEGAS – Event and Meet - Sept 23-25
Ok guys, first off we want to make it clear that this is NOT SILV or in no way associated with it. We are not trying to take over SILV, use the name or anything like that.

That being said, please keep this forum focused on the meet and no negativity please.

Our idea is to have a meet/gathering for the Supra community and simply have some good old fun

First off, we are not looking to make a buck on any of this, we are simply trying to organize a good event. Myself and others in the Supra Community have discussed this, we would like to see this succeed and turn into something good. This includes FSR Motorsports and Driftmotion.

The date would be Friday, September 23 - Sunday, September 25, 2011.

The Idea is simple, cruise out to Vegas, meet up for a back-road cruise and grub on Friday, have a meet with Dyno runs on Saturday, and go home Sunday. The evenings are open to suggestion or just to get together and chill with good people.

Hotel, most of us agreed that most everyone would be on their own for this as we were not able to get a group rate that is less than Expedia, Travelocity, etc. This leaves it open to everyones individual budget and reservation convenience. Most of us will be staying on the strip in the Excalibur/MGM/ Luxor area.

Below is the schedule we have planned:

September 23: Meet at the Luxor Parking structure (upstairs) (11 am) , roll down the 159 towards Red Rock to Scenic Loop Dr. Take a nice “Spirited” but safe cruise with a line of sweet Supra’s of all generations and finish off at Bonnie Springs Ranch Restaurant & Bar for some grub.

September 24: Show and Shine Meet, BBQ and Dyno runs at Forced Fed Racing, 12pm. They will be hosting us and letting us run on their DynoJet (in ground Dyno so we can just drive up onto it). Johnny at Forced Fed will be hosting us and offered his whole lot for us to park in. Force Fed is a nice shop and handles many of the Vegas import scene, street, drift and road racing setups in Vegas.

Dyno runs will be $60.00 for TWO runs, no tuning, we plan on having an award for the best Dyno run. Please PM me if you will be participating as we would like to get a list together for Forced Fed (posted below). Include your car and name w/contact info. Payment will be made in cash directly to Forced Fed the day of the event.

Forced Fed Racing
4540 Arville St Ste B3
Las Vegas, NV 89103

For the Show and Shine we will be judging ourselves, the preliminary categories are posted below

-Distance award (Supra that traveled the furthest): $50.00 cash prize - sponsored by DRIFTMOTION
-Best MKI or MKII Supra
-Best MKIII Supra (1st and 2nd): First Place - $75.00 cash prize - sponsored by DRIFTMOTION
-Best MKIV Supra (1st and 2nd): First Place - AEM Digital or Analog gauge of Winners choice - sponsored by FSR Motorsports
-Best Lexus
-Best Engine Bay
-Best Audio

-Dyno Award (Based on the Highest Dyno WHP of the day)
Highest WHP MKIII Supra:$75.00 cash prize - sponsored by DRIFTMOTION
Highest WHP MKIV Supra: First Place - AEM 1 Gallon Water/Methonal kit - sponsored by FSR Motorsports

We do request that everyone register for the Show and Shine at $25.00 per car. This will go for the BBQ and awards. This will go towards BBQ food and drinks, as well as the trophies for the awards, this will allow us to feed everyone and our guests.

For the $25.00 Show n Shine donation please forward it via Paypal: rmjmotorsports@hotmail.com Please title it SIV BBQ

The original plan for this evening was to hit up the Drag Strip for some fun, unfortunately Vegas Motor Speedway’s STRIP is closed this weekend. So we decided to open up Saturday evening to suggestions. What would you all like to do, meet up somewhere, cruise the strip, cause a ruckus and stay out of trouble, let us know.

September 25: Rest, drink a Monster and at some point start heading home.

As mentioned this is short and sweet, expenses will be hotel, gas, food, Dyno if you choose to, and the donation for Show n Shine/BBQ.

Also, we have spoken to FSR Motorsports and Driftmotion, both will be joining us. Again no donations or sponsorships are being asked for, but we are working on prizes and awards for the meet/dyno, a possible T-shirt and some other goodies.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions, we are a strong community, lets get together and show it.

We look forward to a great meet.
2djv5ew.jpg

We have to put a Deadline on this unfortunately, to allow time for them to be made.

Please Paypal your $25.00 REGISTRATION for the SHow/BBQ awards by AUGUST 31, 2011 at:

rmjmotorsports@hotmail.com

Thank guys, this will be an awesome event
Event Sponsors:
30wxnjk.jpg

258uoer.jpg

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
damn hella wanted to go but like right after i talked to you my block took a shit on me...

next year for sure i never been to vegas yet so this is a must!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
dubsupra209;1755931 said:
damn hella wanted to go but like right after i talked to you my block took a shit on me...

next year for sure i never been to vegas yet so this is a must!
Lot of fun man... lot of fun. ;)

T701jz;1755756 said:
two more weeks!!

Sheesh, that snuck up on us. Much as I'd like to join, the money I'm saving on not going to SILV (canceled or otherwise), that money will be going to the car for next year. :D