NASH man v2 shifter on r154 review.

1-2clutch-u

Feb 18, 2006
chi town and ohio
Hello all, I installed the nashman v2 shiffter on my r154. Most people think that a short shifter is stubby and really short almost not rising over the ebrake handle. Well I guess that is one type of short shifter but the nash man shifter is a short throw shifter. As in the amount of movement you need to change gears is less....far less then stock. I dont know if Im beating a dead horse here but With all the new parts I install I feel I should give some type of feed back A vid or a pic bec with out a review what would the mk3 world have...Just a bunch of guys that wanna do a jz swap or think they blew a hg. With thats said I have pics and vids for it. NOTE THIS THING IS nochy. Im coming from a race worn w58 to a r154 that had gl5 in it. (now swapped to gl4 mt90) But Maybe bec I did the marlin crawler plastic bushing too. But I don't see me missing a gear but It does take some effort. I have a weighted shift knob on the way. For now that is my 91 corolla wagons shift knob. Ask all you know I'm an open book.

Stock shifter with corolla shift knob

with nash man shifter.

Now for the vids.
stock:

Nash man v2: