Mystery 1jz-gte wiring harness

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Hey everyone. I might be asking a little too much here but I really need some help with this wiring harness. I'm totally stuck on what this harness is out of and not a single wiring diagram is matching up (wire color's) If anyone can help me figure out wtf this harness is from i would reallllyyyyy apreciate it.

Some info on the ecu and harness:
4 row pin ecu (maybe out of a chaser but not 100% sure) Reason im not sure is that the motor is not out of a JZX of any sort. I'm almost positive the motor is out of either a Soarer or jza70, Meaning I could quite possibly have a ECU, Harness, and motor out of 3 different cars...
Wire color's:

TPS:
Brown
Blue-Red
Red
Yellow

ISC:
Black-Red
Red-Pink
Blue-white
Light Green-Black
Green-Light yellow (maybe white)

CTS:
Green
Brown

O2:
Black-Red
Red-Blue
White

Crank Sen:
Blue-Green
Blue-Yellow

Map:
Brown
Green-Black
Blue-Red

If anyone needs more info on the harness just let me know and ill grab it. I can also get pics
And if anyone has a wiring diagram that matches this or might have an idea where to start looking that would be f***ing amazing. So far the jzz30 wiring diagram doesnt work, and i cant seem to find a good jzx wiring diagram. Kind of a noob and really need help.

And if you have a jzx____ wiring diagram or pinout of any sort please send it to me, whether its exact or not, beggars cant be choosers :biglaugh:
My email is jjpederson.10@hotmail.com

Thank's in advance guys

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
One more thing i forgot. I cant figure out what these plugs are for, They are in the part of the harness that is after the firewall with the ecu connectors. Some of the wires also loop back into the ecu. Im guessing some are for the gauges and maybe another for cruise control or something? but still leaves a few uncounted for... Is this maybe auto trans? :/ Any help very apreciated
IMG496.jpg

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Those are the body plugs. Did it come with all 4 ecu plugs or only 2? If its 4 row on each plug then its chaser or soarer. If its only 2 row on each plug then its a jza70.

1990MA70

Nov 8, 2013
Cochrane, AB
Okay, It just seems like a lot of plugs and im curious what each one would be originally connecting to, I guess ill find out when i get the old 7m out... it is in fact a 4 row pin, Soarer wiring doest match so i guess that would make it jzx of some sort. I'll also mention this is being swapped into a 1990 Supra, no TCS or ABS for what it matters