my supra

HIGHHIGHLANDER

Jun 4, 2011
CHICAGO
took awhile to get my supra but thanks to friend i found one .plan to switch out the 7mge with a 7mgte my friend has laying around .its gonna take awhile because i want to do it right the first time.body perfect no rust, undercoating showroom never in accident,interior is in great shape other than that im happy,thank you wheels.

HIGHHIGHLANDER

Jun 4, 2011
CHICAGO
i will sorry just getting used to it have couple picts trying to post. have 92 sc300 working on ,87 supra working on and my here and there driver is a 2004 g35 sedan ,and my work car is a classic 1990 buick century. hahahaha stillruns and looks good tons of tender loving care put in it,why you ask it was wife grandfathers car and he passed so i keep it as good shape i can for granmother.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

and thankyou for the welcome i have a friend on supramania but cant find him pawel1,he is my supra guru .he has been bugging me to get a supra for years even offered me 2 but wife and life wasent ready ,but now wohoo.allways loved this car and now have it.