My supra tribute timeline

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
lol.. no .. i did that.. if u dont know how to adjust em .. u can unplug the motors and manually adjust em to the height u want.. keep the headlight switch on the first click and thne plug the motor sockets back in.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
gtimportfanatic;1153998 said:
lol.. no .. i did that.. if u dont know how to adjust em .. u can unplug the motors and manually adjust em to the height u want.. keep the headlight switch on the first click and thne plug the motor sockets back in.

You did that on purpose?

Why?

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
cool video.. says your novice driver in your sig???is it your first car?

consider yourself lucky when u slid your car and hit a curb.. it looks like your body was untouched.

don't get too wild dude.. i was like that when i got my first motorcycle, now i'm fucked for life.

im not saying drive slow... just while your tearing it up, watch out for others.

awesome car tho.. i'm sure you treat her like gold =)

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
Nomad707;1168029 said:
cool video.. says your novice driver in your sig???is it your first car?

consider yourself lucky when u slid your car and hit a curb.. it looks like your body was untouched.

don't get too wild dude.. i was like that when i got my first motorcycle, now i'm fucked for life.

im not saying drive slow... just while your tearing it up, watch out for others.

awesome car tho.. i'm sure you treat her like gold =)

thanks for the advice.. its my third car.. first supra and first rwd car.. i can go balls to wall with hondas but i have learned that this car is one that demands respect.. dont mess around because it bites hard