My red 89 Supra Turbo build

Anti Lagged

Feb 8, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
So, after wanting a MKIII Supra since my buddy bought a swapped 1JZ car and then even more so with a buddy in college, his Supra, I finally got one back in Feburary. It had been a Georgia/SC car for all its life and had a Canadian 7MGTE swapped into it. The interior is extremely clean, the stock CD player still works. At the time I bought the car, the fuel pump was bad so after burning through a Walbro 255, it has a stock 06 WRX fuel pump, did a Walbro swap into that car before I got rid of it. Currently, I'm fighting some issue's with the cam angle sensor and I believe the IAC valve as it won't idle with it plugged in and without it plugged in, it'll idle around 500 RPM. Currently about to move in a couple of weeks so my progress is pretty much halted on her as she's my daily driver to and from the base. I will post up pics soon and a more organized build thread.

My current goals with this car is to through some coil overs, ACT full face clutch, and I'm aiming for 400-500hp on either a T3T4 60 trim or a T4 60 trim. Also, when I can afford them, some Gram Lights for my track rims