My recent Rock Auto purchase.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I needed a couple of O2 sensors for my Mazda, Honda, and Toyota. I went to Autozone and priced what I needed. 2 for the Protege, 1 for the Accord, and 1 for the Supra brought the total to $232.69. I actually opted for the Universal fit (cut and splice) for the Protege and Accord to save as much as I could.

I went to rockauto.com to compare the price. Same parts for my cars came out to a whopping $166.23 to my door! I saved a $66.46!! That's with the 5% discount code. Here's the bonus... all O2 sensors are OEM fit! I don't have to do any cutting and splicing with those universal style sensors!

I ordered them Tuesday March the 1st, and they're here today (Saturday). Thank you Rock Auto. I highly recommend getting your parts through www.rockauto.com. You can get parts for any car you have.

016ci.jpg

laotionracer101

Jan 8, 2010
Arkansas
+1 I recently did a head rebuild for my honda, I ordered a single strut too. Top end gasket kit, water pump, goodyear gator back timing belt, NGK sparks, All that just around $130 And customer service is EXCELLENT!!!!