My next problem. Rough idle

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
Hi guys. My injectors were clogged and ive reinstalled after being cleaned. Now the car starts and revs perfectly from what i see. But it idles like crap. and after you rev it when the engine is warm it wants to die.

I found an exhaust leak between the elbow and turbo. Im getting a gasket for that tomorrow or monday. The leak isnt that bad i didnt even notice it until now because i just caught the noise over the normal engine noise.

What could cause this rough idle? If an injector wasnt working the car wouldnt rev so well would it?

Anyone have any ideas?

SupraBo

Dec 30, 2006
Va Beach
TurboWarrior said:
Hi guys. My injectors were clogged and ive reinstalled after being cleaned. Now the car starts and revs perfectly from what i see. But it idles like crap. and after you rev it when the engine is warm it wants to die.

I found an exhaust leak between the elbow and turbo. Im getting a gasket for that tomorrow or monday. The leak isnt that bad i didnt even notice it until now because i just caught the noise over the normal engine noise.

What could cause this rough idle? If an injector wasnt working the car wouldnt rev so well would it?

Anyone have any ideas?

That indicates your TPS is sticking or mis-oriented or possibly an ISC problem.