Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Details - 1999 Chevy Tahoe, 5.7 liter V-8, 4x4, leather, power everything, rear a/c, single disc CD, New tires, fluids, Magnaflow exhaust, previous owner had all service done at a Chevy dealer w/ reciepts, garage kept, 2nd car not DD, 86k miles, KBB 9,200, paid 8,000.

And yes I still have my Supra.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Yeah, I have been on a little bit over the summer, I work at a golf course and the summer time is alot of 10-12 hour days in the heat and humidity. Now that its starting to cool down and slow down I will have more time to work on the Supra. It BHG'd in late May, so its been sitting all summer. The reason I picked this up was I am going to be starting the Fire Academy in January and need something 4x4, plus it beats the S(*& out of DDing a 92 Dodge Spirit.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Tahoe's are great, my dad did PSD work in Iraq for DEH. They had 03 to 05 model Tahoes and they did excellent, they were showroom vehicles, no modifications at all, other than a K&N Intake the company purchased due to the sand and some gun mounts in the rear as well as rear facing bench seats in the very back. I've seen some pics of his shot to shit and still came back, very solid suspensions to especially if they are Z71 packaged. I like the dark color too. Although the ones they had were the newer bodystyle they still share a lot of parts.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Yea I've been around. Hopefully after the MHG goes on and I can keep the boost relatively low I will actually be able to drive the Supra before it snow/ice comes. I am going to be getting Historic tags for the Supra shortly and just drive it on weekends. The Tahoe will be the DD and maybe getting a bike in a year or two.

Loki - No lift or big tires for me! 4x4 and decent tires are enough for the conditions around here.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Plus I'd rather spend money on the Supra or something less important like buying a house or something like that.