My new daily driver...

Hey guys...

I was driving my hyundai accent and the tranny started to go at 35k then again at 45k, so i sold that to a mechanic and used the money to buy this...

n537231926_1894346_7212.jpg

n537231926_1894345_6771.jpg

n537231926_1894337_3690.jpg

Trust me I have gotten enough LOL'ing for buying a car with a dragon. I got the vinyl remover today and got workin on it. I have half of one side removed without doing any damage to the cheap, but new paint job.

Car drives sick, as in it has a really good response, handling is tight, and overall very comfortable. 63k miles on engine, with coilovers, headers, muffler, and full leather interior. 1995 with a 2000 front which is why the hoods off a little.

Even exchange for a piece of junk hyundai.

I am happy.

Swapping to manual in the spring then i am done working on it, as all my money must go into my supra which i love!

Last edited:

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Congrads...I threw a post up a bit ago after we did a compression test on my 90 integra. it had 205Kish or something like that on the engine and still put out just under 200psi on each cylinder. (who knows if thats how high it really is but the consistency is what is the most important) I just clicked over 207 and it's still going strong.

Point: Honda's never die. It'll last you a very long time ha ha ha.

Thanks guys i am glad to hear all the support. I figured the engine would last, cuz to be honest i was looking at everything for the price (3000) and didnt like the nissans, toyotas, or the hondas.

What I liked was the integra, and the 99 Celica (that gen with the non flip lights, but not the girly futuristic looking one)

This is the LS by the way! forgot to mention it earlier.

Heres the new pics!

2182_2307393552539014305_4555_n.jpg

2182_2307393552539014307_5752_n.jpg

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Ahh much much better without the f&f stuff ha ha ha. Would love to have that body style integra, really like the interior over the DA's. Great cars!

Can't remember, is the LS still a non-vtec 1.8L? If so even if the engine goes you can get a replacement for like 500ish :)

I do plan on doing something with the wheels! lol as i said white/red cuz the type r rims look like this but white/red.

I dunno what to do though. I am negative in the bank so, yeah for now these rims stick.

I just got my exhaust silencer in so now i dont have to worry so much. Having a loud ass exhaust and dragons on the side is destined for a cop field day. Now I just have tints which without the noise isn't too much of a worry.

I just gotta figure out why the coilover sticks up.

and yes the ls is 1.8 non vtec. My friend's build honda's so I plan to pull the 7m to clean it and do some work on it, then my friends r gunna pull the b18 and do the same for that (But thats when money is present lol)

The bleeder bolt broke on the upper rad hose housing, it's weak aluminum that must've never been touched. I was very careful, but it still happened.

Another coolant hose blew...

For now I have the housing, Quick Steel epoxy putty patched for now, but I will not drive it until i get the housing, i had one trip to make with it patched and it worked fine. The hose I replaced.

This car runs so well, but has so many little problems.

Before the summer begins I plan to put in a JDM GSR tranny, that has the LSD, then making it an LS-V, but i dont wanna even touch this thing until the supra is how i want!