My new daily driver

greg88

May 14, 2005
Lowell, Arkansas, United States
99676204_73948f6029_o.jpg

99676057_7f08b80e4e_o.jpg

99676055_857e2d6c98_o.jpg

The body kit is definately not my style. The previous owner screwed up the stock bumper and a body kit was cheaper (so he says...:gotrice:

After driving it, I can understand how ricers could think that their cars are fast. Its so light and stripped down, 70mph feels like 90.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Your car's got a ghetto booty. Yea the body kit is a bit much. Scrap the foglights, and hide those exhaust tips. Didn't you know, body kits add like 30 horse, you probably are going 90 but the speedo can't keep up with the stat points those taillights added:naughty:
I really like the wheels though. Hows the interior? for a daily driver you'll probably be getting 30+mpg, so good choice. Maybe a big alluminum wing will help with the aerodynamics??

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Not [too] bad...

Im sure its a good car. Not to fond of the "eye candy", if you wanna call it that.

Bullz_EyE

ToP DeaD CenTeR
Jan 26, 2006
San Diego, CA
The rims are cool, used to own a set. Every other cosmetic mod is, imho, whack. How much did you get it for? Integ's have good potential, VTEC or not. Sell the kit to some ricer and get stock bumpers, tail lights, and head lights.

greg88

May 14, 2005
I paid 1700 for it. Its a '91 GS (non-vtec)
The interior is a mixed bag. The previous owner reupholstered the seats in black leather and did a real good job, however he also spray painted the door panels:3d_frown: . The write-up on SF about painting the interior has been a big help so i'm in the process of fixing that crap.

As for the exhaust, the guy installed a Flowmaster 40 Series. It sounds kinda odd but still better than the usual fart can.

I never thought of selling the kit to a ricer, thats a pretty good idea
I think the one redeeming quality of the kit is the side skirts. They make it look less like an Accord.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Man, don't worry about it looking riced out. If it were my daily driver I'd leave it the way it is, except I'd install some underglows so when I went to the usual ricemeet I'd fit in better. You'll have fun pretending to be a ricer, it really is fun.
eric

RedTurbo

Thank you, SM and CS.com!
Apr 3, 2005
Nashville,TN
Who cares how it looks its reliable. I dont like the tails, kit, or exhaust. But ill buy it from ya for 1700. Hondas make the best DD, they never stop running.

greg88

May 14, 2005
mkiiSupraMan18:Yeah its a 5spd.

About the ricy-ness, its crazy to see the shameful glares you get from people. I have'nt been to the parts store once without getting the evil eye from someone. Maybe I just need to come to terms with my "inner ricer".:biglaugh: