My first....

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Good to see ya again dude, I'll def being driving up to your place now and then. I guess we should hop over to the mainland for the May mini meet eh? ;)

Hells: Arid? Heh! Good luck...I guess unless you go *really* up north where Santa lives.

TurboToy-R

Apr 30, 2007
Duncan BC
Derek1224 said:
Actually, it looks like a clone. the TT-R's have a Momo steering wheels and shifter stock and this one seems to have a normal wheel and shift knob. Even at that, it is a very clean car and I know you'll love it!

Clone? wtf.... anyways, it does have Momo, the words are kinda faded, but i can make them out.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
dang, that car is nice. Congrats man and welcome to the community.

I will point out though, that you'll probably want a new speedometer if it maxes out at 180km/h... you'll have that buried in the top of 4th gear :naughty:

Derek1224

2 Turbos, 1JZ, No Equal
Nov 25, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Keros said:
dang, that car is nice. Congrats man and welcome to the community.

I will point out though, that you'll probably want a new speedometer if it maxes out at 180km/h... you'll have that buried in the top of 4th gear :naughty:

I bury mine midway through 4th and have it totally back to 0 by 5th. Then again I swapped out the 4.10 Torsen for a 3.91 LSD from a north american turbo car. :naughty:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
supra banner = FTL :3d_frown:
your car = FTW :love:

i would give my left testicle, my car, and some money for your car!