my cars electrical issues

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
instead of making a bunch of new threads i have a couple issues with my car, cant complain as i only paid 600 bucks for it and it runs great just little things that annoy me.. my o/d light off is blinking and i checked codes and am getting an ect code of 61, speed sensor wire is what it says, where would the most likely place to check be?

also my bird cage light is on but i am not low on coolant both my radiator and over flow are full, is the sensor possibly stuck? what would the most likely cause and fix be?

thanks for any help its much appreciated.. also to the guy that had a suggestion for my fuel gauge. thanks it worked!

sorry for my terrible grammar

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Speed sensor should be with the ABS, so from the tail of the transmission to the left side of the block, under the intake manifold, where it then joins the ECU harness and goes to the ECT controller and ABS controller.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
Hmmm it appears ABS has been removed from my car...I guess that would explain it? Lol any suggestions on how to stop the blinking light? Its quite annoying. Thanks for the help!