A fun little run. :)

WRX has an intake and exhaust.

[video=youtube;aJFik1Ilxms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJFik1Ilxms[/video]

Last edited:

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Yes. It's the GoPro HD. Hence the great video quality and poor audio. ;)

I think I should have angled the camera more to the right...no, the left...no, behind me! :biglaugh:

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Was that a regular WRX or the STi version? If that was a regular WRX, I'm surprised he jump out about a fender or so on the first race. Damn those short gear ratios!

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
It was a regular WRX with intake and exhaust. The reason he jumped out on the 1 to 2 shift was because of wheel spin on my part. I had wheel spin on the 2 to 3 shift also. Those 275's can only hold so much... ;)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
CajunKenny;1782622 said:
It was a regular WRX with intake and exhaust. The reason he jumped out on the 1 to 2 shift was because of wheel spin on my part. I had wheel spin on the 2 to 3 shift also. Those 275's can only hold so much... ;)
Port the heads on those EJ engines though, and wow... talk about some hidden power! Still, only so much power a tiny turbo can manage.

Why is the audio lacking on the Go-Pro, just a side effect of the price point?

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Ah, I was wondering why he jumped out. We've run WRX's before in my friends 87 supra turbo and they never jump out like that, he's all stock so rolling traction isn't that bad.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
te72;1782669 said:
Why is the audio lacking on the Go-Pro, just a side effect of the price point?

Couldn't tell ya; but, it's soooo bad that it almost seems that adding a mic was an afterthought.