my car i got.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
as many of you know im getting rid of my supra. now for what im getting. i know theres going to be a few that well you know...... going to pick her up today from indiana..

i still love the supra(especially the mkIII) and have respect for its potential but time for something different. and i like drag racing and the fox body mustang is light.

anyways its an 88 mustang gt. heres a list of what she has done to her

Engine 302/306 built by STAN MIZELL enignes in Chicago, Ill. Parts all new also such as hoses, sending units, pcv, thermostat, water pump,ect..... Also new are clutch cable, starter, belts, u joint, rear end yoke, battery, and tinted windows. Has a rebuilt T-5 tranny with B&M short throw shifter and 3:73 gears in the rear end. Engine comes with a Professional Products Power+Plus Typhoon High Performance Street intake Manifold . Also equipt with 24# injectors and retuned mass air with K&N cone filter. MARCH aluminum underdrive pulleys. Exhaust is a BBK H-pipe with 40 series FLOWMASTERS
new shocks and struts, control arms upper and lower with Steeda lowering springs and bushings.
has tach and shift light in it(dont know if i like that or not we will see)
car has no rust or dents.
engine has very low miles on it.

car paint is coming off back bumper and front bottom of bumper but he is including ford white ppg paint and clear and ive got a friend that is a body guy whos going to paint it for me. same guy who painted my engine bay in the supra...

p132922_1.jpg

p132922_2.jpg

p132922_3.jpg

p132922_4.jpg

thanks,

Ken

Last edited:

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
we'll see. he's going to take me for a ride when he gets back.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
i feel sorry for you. i hope you enjoy your new world of easy to find parts, not to mention cheap quality parts, rediculous amounts of information and different ways to make power easily. did i forget to mention the billions of parts all easily available from just about anywhere? good luck, youll need it.

C

cnewingham

mustangs are a good drag platform as was stated what he wanted already and there is nothing wrong with having easy access to tons of parts cause not everyone is on the JDM BANDWAGON. I have owned 3 mustangs(68, 90 4cly, 91 GT) and I liked them all(not as much as my supra though) and none of them ever gave me problems. Good luck and have fun.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Of the Mustangs that have been released since I was born, i think that body style is my favorite. I saw a red one with a tail that looked like the MkIII Bomex whale tail on one and the car was immaculate - very nice. I like the color of yours, what I can see anyways. More pics?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Nice car, I've been thinking of picking up a Fox as my daily driver. I'd get an LX though, I really don't like the GT ground effects.

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
Nice fox, my brothers got an 87 gt i love that car, it sounds absolutely mean as hell! Nothing too crazy either for an exhaust just cobra headers, x pipe, and mac cat back.

suprarcr89

got it back and its a 89 and i have to say its (quicker quite a bit) than my supra was that ran 9.50 in an 1/8th.so its an upgrade for what i want. and yeah this car sounds mean as can be. for those of you that arent flaming thanks but for those that are oh well deal with it as stated above great drag platform, great power to weight ratio i am just posting here to let you all know where im going but as i suspected it want be accepted well but hey you know you all are behind someone putting a 5.0 in a supra which i would never do. so i actually buy the car the 5.0 belongs in and i get hated on.. no biggie this is one of the reasons im leaving the supra community. mk4 guys hate on mkIIIs and mkIII guys hate on anyone who does their own original stuff on a mkiii and i have to say the supra is alot more expensive to build up than mustang and camaro... but i still have love for the supra and respect the power...

thanks all

ken

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
srry to see you go man, and a mustang, :(
well its all cool as long as you dont get the big head (which i doubt u do) and think its the fastest thing on the planet its cool.
guess ill have to come and watch u on the straight when u get this thing built.

suprarcr89

no biggy lagged. as for a big head not going to happen there is always someone faster than you it doesnt matter what you have... theres going to be supras im able to beat and theres going to be supras that are going to beat me. and same goes for other cars. one thing im not going to do is be an errogant prick i hate people like that... and im still hanging out with my supra buds here and there behind me on this...im just out for a car thats fun on the street and fun on the track... ill come to nashville with the supra guys from here to hang out if anyone ever wants to get together... the mustangs running great right now. shes not going to be a full out drag car. as she will be on the street alot more than strip(no street races).
but she will have plenty of power and shes at a very good standpoint right now.. i plan on forced induction in the future as this motor does have forged pistons. probably supercharger but have always wanted twin turbo mustang....

the post is there for anyone who is trying to flame me now or in the future if yours was a joke lagged it wasnt meant for you.I was a little moody last night I just got back from a 19 hour trip... no biggy though. i expected a little disappointment. if this would have been 2 months ago and someone else id be saying why to them. but lets face it the supra is not a drag car and i wanted something fun on the street and that would hook and go on the track and was a little lighter. ill keep posting on here with times when she goes to the track the first time and check in from time to time. and also im selling alot of stuff so check out my thread in the parts for sale section

thanks for all the compliments everyone.

-Ken

Last edited:
L

lanky189

sweet man, i hate fords, but i love a foxbody, excellent choice, but don't worry, you'll be back for more i6 boost before you know it, until then..just keep sending me parts! lol jk,

suprarcr89

not a problem...

the paint that came with the car is ppg ford white and ive got the frost blue pearl to go with it to add to the base coat:love: ...should be painted spring to early summer.

ive got the friends that have supras to supply me with I6 turbo power....and plenty of it....:naughty:

ill keep everyone updated thanks

ken

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I wish I would have caught that post about the rear end Ken... that would have been perfect... O-well... If you still have that parts car, send me a price through a PM.

suprarcr89

mkiiSupraMan18 said:
I wish I would have caught that post about the rear end Ken... that would have been perfect... O-well... If you still have that parts car, send me a price through a PM.

yeah i came within around 30 or a little more minutes from you... i came up I65 through kentucy up through indiana i picked it up in lafeyette indiana.

pm sent

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Car looks great man! PM me about the front bumper parts to that red supra, I could use them if you have them. And talk Antman into lining up with you on the street.:evil2: