My BPU 89T vs. LS1 Trans Am

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
I see this black trans am every other day. I ran into him about a month ago but he turned off before I caught up to him and I didn't feel like chasing him down so that was a no go. Approaching the light at the end of one of our local state routes today I saw him sitting there. At this light, the state route ends and turns into a two lane, either way highway so I pull up and give him a rev and he responds with one back. I immediately get worried because his car sounds MEAN. I raise up my revs and we both start inching forward in anticipation of the green. Green comes, I get a perfect launch and we're dead even through first and by second his loud ass exhaust is at my door...f*ck, he's AUTO too:nono: ! He pulled out a little more and by the top of third for me my front bumper was at his back bumper :icon_mad:. We slow down and he gives me a thumbs up saying "Damn, I thought I'd waste you!" I laugh and ask him what mods he has. He says full exhaust and intake. I ask him if he wants to go from a roll and he says sure so I tell him we'll go from a 40 roll. We line up, I give him three beeps and hit it. I instantly pull a nose on him and slam it into third. By about 110, his front bumper was around my door and no one was pulling at all so I shut down. We gave eachother a thumbs up and parted ways.

Trans Am: 1 Supra: 1

My mods: Downpipe back 3" exhaust (stock elbow ATM:cry: ), Spearco Replica IC, Hardpipes, 50 Trim Ct-26, Shimmed WG to 12psi.
His mods: Stock LS1 with full exhaust and intake.

Sorry for the long story and thanks for reading.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Very nice story telling and great kill. I loved how you used capital letters and punctuation the best though, but the story was good............:biglaugh:

I have a cousing that has a transam, and he is always talking about racing my supra. I told him I would put a blue stripe down his car as I went by. His car is bone stock and he thinks it's the fastest thing on two wheels, but all he wants to do is talk about racing me. At the time I was putting down 406 to the wheels, so it wouldn't have been too hard to beat him.

Great kill, and welcome Mr. Minoria. It definately sounds like you have a boost leak.

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
Thanks guys :icon_bigg, my other car doesnt have a stock elbow and that made a huge difference, damn the stock elbow on this one. DDP soon:evil2:

Hey Jay: Why don't you give your cousin a run against a GT35 1J? :biglaugh:

-Rohan

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
Nice race motorboat. That story gives me some hope. There's a bunch of mustang guys on my street and they're always flying by all loud as hell right. In fact, just yesterday they were out doing burn-outs in front of my house. I dont don't know if they're trying to send me a little message or what, but I know we're gonna butt heads sooner or later:evil2:

Nice kill though. Go hunt down some more v8's and tell us how you do.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SLO-MK3 said:
Nice race motorboat. That story gives me some hope. There's a bunch of mustang guys on my street and they're always flying by all loud as hell right. In fact, just yesterday they were out doing burn-outs in front of my house. I dont don't know if they're trying to send me a little message or what, but I know we're gonna butt heads sooner or later:evil2:

Nice kill though. Go hunt down some more v8's and tell us how you do.

Except for your ct26 running out of breath, you shouldn't have any problems with a mustang. Don't be skerrred.............I'd get that turbo fixed and then spank me some GT ass...............:evil2:

sorry for the hijack.........lol

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
suprahero said:
Except for your ct26 running out of breath, you shouldn't have any problems with a mustang. Don't be skerrred.............I'd get that turbo fixed and then spank me some GT ass...............:evil2:

sorry for the hijack.........lol

Alright!!

I'm on the prowl for some pony slaughtering

::w00t:: ::w00t::

Mosupra9

Jun 6, 2006
Tucson
fuckin NICE....my freind has an SS camaro i think LS1 or 2 but its faster than shit and LOUD AS FUCK...u can hear him miles away....he SMOKED my fuckin stock turbo supra...i was sad...when we went from rolling it wasnt as bad