My apologies to those viewers who have seen one of my threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
Dear Supramania,

I have learned recently that one of my threads was too inapropriate for this site and may end up in my banning. For those that it offended or just downright made sick, I deeply apologize for posting. I read the rules and thought it was ok to post. The one rule about "goatse" images or "tubgirl" images I didn't understand and thought it didn't apply to what I was posting. I really didn't think it would get this far, althought I shouldn't have posted that in the first place. I just thought that it was really disgusting and was one of those things that you just have to see the reactions of. I love this site and being banned from it would def. put a damper in my spirits. You can ask my girlfriend what I do for most of the day before I go to bed to get rest before work. You'll see me here on Supramania, reading and researching about my car everyday unless I am sick or something. I didn't know anything about the car until I joined this site and started my research.

Once again I apologize to all those viewers and everybody on Supramania that I offended. If you decide to keep me, I can promise you I WILL NOT post anything like that again. I have learned my lesson esp. when I found out that I might be getting a permanent ban. If I get banned from this site then I might just sell my car because I wouldn't have any REAL good place to research on it.

I am not looking for your sympathy but I am just asking if you would please spare me the permanent ban. It WILL not happen again. Thanks to all those who are reading this long letter.

Skam9685 aka Shawn

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
I didnt think it was that bad, hell we have threads of people with their heads sliced off, what makes your's "over the line"?

I wouldent ban you.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
LOL, 2 threads? i guess ill post up here, a mod should move all the other posts here and take it out of the gen section. anyways i thought it was gross and that was it. nothing more nothing less. interesting but gross...im sure it set you straight and got you thinking twice about posting them durty vids again :naughty:

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
Yea it def. did. Reason why there are two threads is because I thought i was banned from this one but wasn't sure and I wanted to reach everybody with the thread. Sorry, I'm still mad at myself for doing something like that so my brain isn't thinking properly, not like that it ever did anyways.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
LOL, I was kidding about the banning part... guess someone took me seriously...

a simple deletion of the thread would save everyone from accidently stumbling upon it in a search...

Status
Not open for further replies.