my 87t vs 08 lincoln mkz

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
so i wake up early one morning last week to go help my friend out with his car because it died and appearently 3 people with 3 different cars couldnt jump start it. i got theere and was expecting to push his car to the shop. his car is a 2004 mazda 6 gt with an intake. anyway i got there.. turned his key and knew right away it was a weak battery. so i decided to try and jump start it with my supra :evil2:. it started right up on the first try. Supras own! :icon_bigg .

anyway, my other buddy was there too because one and a half people pushing it would suck ass. he has a lincoln mkz. so we drive to a shop to get a new battery for the mazda.

soo 3 guys... 3 cars... early in the morning... we kinda raced without even talking to each other..

we hit a red light and im next to the lincoln. we look at each other and then it turns green. we both gun it.. he has me at the beginning by probably 3/4 of a car length while im in 1st. i guess because hes got an auto and i dont really practice hard launching so i suck. anyway on to 2nd gear and i start creeping up.. i'm pretty suprised at how fast his car is because its totally stock. i have a 3inch exhaust and an intake. and im pretty suprised at how slow my car actually is.. (i still love it). anyway by the time im in 3rd i have him by atleast a car(i didnt really look too much).

all of a sudden i see cops!!!!... i was going wweeelllll over the speed limit. and here in ontario going 50 over is a $2000-$10000 fine i think and a lisence suspension and car impound....i think. LOL either way its shitty to get caught.

so what do i do?.. i slam on the brakes and turn into the first sidestreet. i make a couple turns and what not hoping the cops werent following me. then i drove home and hid out for a bit until i had to go to work.

nothing happened to my friends i guess because their cars are relatively stock. i waas especially afraid because my car is LOUD and its a supra so people expect you to race.

This was my first and last STREET race on my supra.
lesson learned lol

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
cool dream... I love DREAMING about supras. I actually just saw a show on speed called 6v8 about the MKz comparing it to a mercedes 550, maserati something(4 door) Some new 4 door jag and a bmw 550. Anyways they were doing some hill climb race over a 13,000 foot pass and the only car to beat it was the beamer. I can't wait to meet one on the road:evil2:

Sinful7m

addicted to boost...
Aug 26, 2009
Oldbridge Nj
dslocal;1431575 said:
cool dream... I love DREAMING about supras. I actually just saw a show on speed called 6v8 about the MKz comparing it to a mercedes 550, maserati something(4 door) Some new 4 door jag and a bmw 550. Anyways they were doing some hill climb race over a 13,000 foot pass and the only car to beat it was the beamer. I can't wait to meet one on the road:evil2:

i wasnt dreaming when i walked all over some kid in his last week i guess he thought his tinted windows would hide his embarrasment haha nice kill by the way

Kevin

Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
dslocal;1431575 said:

i wasnt dreaming LOL

levirolla

May 2, 2008
Winston-Salem
Thats exactly the reason I don't even speed in the supra. There is always a cop where you least expect and I hate the feeling of possibly being followed and having to hide my car.
Happened to me once too many

Kevin

Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
levirolla;1431732 said:
Thats exactly the reason I don't even speed in the supra. There is always a cop where you least expect and I hate the feeling of possibly being followed and having to hide my car.
Happened to me once too many

scariest feeling ever! losing my license, insurance skyrocketing.. huge fine lol