My 1.5jz @ 23 psi

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I dyno'd my car today and was hoping for some higher numbers, but it didn't happen. I'm going to go back another day when I get a few things on the car fixed. I want to add some timing to it until it quits making power and then I'll back it off from there. I remember dynoing it two years ago and I made 648 rwhp and 636 rwtq with the same turbo and injectors. I know I was running more timing then, but I can't find my old file because someone needed my laptop more than I did so they stole it.
Once I install my new catch can a friend of mine is making and install the hoses to it, I'm hoping that will get rid of the little puffs of smoke you see on the video. Car ran very smooth on the dyno and on the street. I'm ok with the power it's making for now, but I do want more later on.
For some reason my axles took a dump on me. After we were through tuning it and was unstrapping the car, he noticed two piles of axle dope on each side of my lsd. I was already going to get a new lsd, but now I'll be getting new axles as well. Have any of you ever heard of this happening?

I also have new center caps for my Work Equips................but I can't remember where I placed them....lol

Edit: I just watched. Sorry for the crappy iphone4s video. The max horsepower is 538.5 @ 6600rpm. Max Torque is 497.3 @ 4650 rpm. It dyno'd more earlier, but I didn't get a video or graph of it. It made 550 & 501 @ the same boost level.

[video=youtube_share;GTumxuU0bVU]http://youtu.be/GTumxuU0bVU[/video]

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There is no paint code for that Mr. Freak..........I made it up. I started out with a viper blue and added some silver. I just added color till I thought it was good..........lol

I tend to paint my car about every two years so, it's not like it's forever.

suprafreak123

Oct 23, 2013
Costa mesa
LOl (Mr. Freak) I really like that color and The Black Blue Perl.Man you put some nice numbers I don't even know how 400hp feels,so i think you must be a little satisfied?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
scottiedawg66;2030210 said:
what turbo / cams? Looks like a really nice poweband.
Precision 6765 journal bearing and the BC 264 Small core cams. Ported and polished head with 3 angle valve job, upgraded springs and retainers. Built 2jz block with 1jz head.

rokit1man;2030224 said:
Nice numbers & your Supra looks great too. What fuel was you running? Thx.
I was running 93 octane with 50/50 methanol injection
Thanks