mustang what???

fast 7m

track forged son!!!!!
Apr 19, 2007
portland
www.trackforged.com
the other day I was on the way with my girl. This guy with a older muscle car was just taunting me the whole time. I had my girl in the car so I was trying to behave. The guy couldn't get a clue and keep tailgating me. We went on to a two lane road and he trys to over take me in the on comming traffic lane. I couldn't resist to defend supra's honor. I put the car into sceond hit boost, he was some what keeping up,but as sooon as I got into third I wasted the guy. Afterwards we stopped at the light together he could stop staring at the car, and wondering why he lost. I bet he went home and bought parts so he can keep up with a supra. heehehehhe:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

91 turbo
precison gt 35 turbo
soudperformance manifolds
build internal and head
he didn't stand a chance 410hp 425torq 13.5 psi

89supturbo

Jul 28, 2006
Delmar, NY
mustangs are so slow but for some reason everyone that owns one thinks that 300hp or less in there car makes it faster than anything else on the road.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
89supturbo said:
mustangs are so slow but for some reason everyone that owns one thinks that 300hp or less in there car makes it faster than anything else on the road.

Good job at generalizing two times in the same sentence. :stickpoke

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Most mustangs are slow. I hardly ever get one to race me at all. They must have a mustang hotline they call and tell other mustang owners not to race.