Music Downloading

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
So I've found myself wanting to downlaod some music. I am against downloading music for free, but what I want is to find some more rare acoustic versions of songs that I can find on itunes. Cory Taylor singing Chris Issac's wicked game, an acoustic version of marcy playgrounds sex and candy are on my radar as first and foremost. What programs are out there that you guys are using?

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
These days I use Amazon MP3 on my droid. They also have a version for PC. It's not bad, but they don't have everything. The prices are pretty good, and it's in unlocked mp3 format so you can transfer the songs to any device you own. They have Cory Taylor's version of Wicked Game, but I didn't find the acoustic version of sex and candy you were looking for, however there is a version preformed on violins.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
airhead04;1626612 said:
Bearshare
thepiratebay.org
limewire
itunes

theres a rumour flyin around that bearshare was created by the fbi. :p i would tread carefully and not get anything that uses p2p.

i would just do clipconverter.cc

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Ya Im not to keen on the p2p thing. But if I do go that route, they are only really going after people who download an obscene amount of music. A few acoustic songs here an there probably wont raise any red flags. Im going to try out that clipconverter. Thanks for the input, more is of course welcome