mt baker run late summer 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Hey everybody so I am going to start this off really early there is going to be a Baker run late this summer .Last year it was really fun this year is going to be better I am just trying to give everyone a long runout this time so get your projects ready more info to come

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Um No I figure after I have spent two years trying to fix your shitty swap job We are even . Oh yeah still dont have reverse lights . Also you never switched cams like I told you to either so No you dont get anything What about the wiring harness? I paid for two and only got one remember how that worked out ....hmmm just so happens that the other harness matched the car you have . SO again no I am not going to give you anything Dont bother trying to defend you shitty work I dont care I have fixed your fuck ups my self and that motor is now a boat anchor Deal with it . You took on a job that you couldnt do and had never done before and tried to bullshit your way thru it . Just be glad I didnt post any off this prior to this occasion . just leave it be

Last edited:

88supraFAST1

7M WHAT
Feb 8, 2006
Battle Ground, Wa
mattsplat72;988320 said:
Um No I figure after I have spent two years trying to fix your shitty swap job We are even . Oh yeah still dont have reverse lights . Also you never switched cams like I told you to either so No you dont get anything What about the wiring harness? I paid for two and only got one remember how that worked out ....hmmm just so happens that the other harness matched the car you have . SO again no I am not going to give you anything Dont bother trying to defend you shitty work I dont care I have fixed your fuck ups my self and that motor is now a boat anchor Deal with it . You took on a job that you couldnt do and had never done before and tried to bullshit your way thru it . Just be glad I didnt post any off this prior to this occasion . just leave it be

hey just to let you know i don't work there any more because of the shitty work that came out of there, and never making any money. so don't blame me i know how to work on cars, blame the Owner of the Company not me. O and another one I did change the cams to the NA cams just like you told me to. i don't know who told you that i didn't but i did, heres some more info for you the intake cam on gte and ge is the same its the exhaust cam thats a little different. the motor you got was an odd year 89 and your car was a 92 a little hard to find a harness to match up, your right that was my first swap into a supra. you know what you said your self that it looked good. O by the way Its a 7m its going to blow up it happens to everyone, the engine is an engine if you treat it like shit it going to do the same thing to you. You know what i didn't use the harness don't ask me what he did with it, he was the one that ordered everything not me plus now I'm putting a 1j in my car what would i need that harness for and why would i need an 89 harness when my car is an 88 and had a 7mgte that was an 87 you tell me that. so you be leave what you want and flame as much as you want i know what i did, I'm sorry if you had a bad experience you where the one that chose to come 3-4 hours away to some shop you have never heard of when there where more shops that where better a lot closer to you. So steal on Matt and just remember that stealing fallows you for the rest of your life.:icon_evil

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Fine I really dont care. It isnt that important to me I could care less. Maybe if you or your boss would have told me that you where doing it in your garage BEFORE i drove 6 HOURS with my car on a trailer and a motor already paid for I would have thought differently . Yeah it LOOKED good but so many things where done half assed that it still isnt right . YOU and YOUR boss misrepersented your selves as a shop experanced with supra swaps when in fact you had never done one .

As far as the cams why would you take the cams off of a rod knocked motor then bother to put the timing belt and cams and valve covers back on the fucked motor??????

AND a early 89 wiring harness works for an 88 asshole why do you need an fucking malf for a fucking 1j

AND AND why are you still repersenting your "OLD" boss's business if you dont fucking work for him anymore

Even if you dont work for him anymore you are still responsiable for your and his actions while you where in his employ .

Status
Not open for further replies.