MrOizo's JZA70 - 2JZGTE and V160!!

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Been a while since last update and since then, I've been getting busy!

Was keen to use the Greddy manifold but the clearance issues would have stalled me for too long!

So back to the stock one!

Not before making a mount for the Aeromotive AFPR.

Also, this Speedflow addiction is getting out of hand! :p

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
magnumrx86;2005857 said:
Hey man, i tripped out when i started reading this build thread cos the red jza70 that you done the road trip with has been mine for 3 years lol, here is my build thread. nice work on your build too, i look forward to updates. http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...2-JDM-JZA70-targa-top-HX35-flared-New-Zealand

Haha that's awesome! Was wondering where that car ended up! Are you South Island based? For some reason I thought it was there.

I'm going to have a read up on yours now.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magnumrx86

Aug 17, 2011
New Zealand
MrOizo;2005858 said:
Haha that's awesome! Was wondering where that car ended up! Are you South Island based? For some reason I thought it was there.

I'm going to have a read up on yours now.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazy huh lol, yea man, im in dunedin. car has been down there for maybe 5 years.

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Been working on a little something or my JZA70's 2JZ - a idler so that i'm able to retain the 6 Speed dampener and bracket.

Surprised i havent seen anything like this already.

I disassembled the A/C compressor and found that the front of the compressor was pretty much a plate with a shaft for the pulley to go on to.
If i want to get fancy i could always make another one up but we;ll see.
This fixes the issue of the PS pump not having a bracket below it also.

Anyways, lighting is bad and there's not much room to take pics so hope you get the idea!

What i was left with after disassembling and reassembling with the parts i needed:

Installed:

Look how much room there is down there! Could be the location of a remote oil filter or something like that:

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Bogwon;2010489 said:
Just read your whole build thread and wow! Especially love the work you did with that custom dash!
Awww thanks! :) Dont know where the latest motivation has come from. Must be the US guys taking theirs out of hibernation hah!