Moving to Idaho...

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
So... It turns out that I'm not moving with my girlfriend to Pennsylvania. I'm moving to Idaho to stay with my Uncle. I'm going to be moving to Hailey in Sun Valley. Who all is out there?

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Kristel has a great idea. There has to be SOMETHING you can do, even temporarily, that will offer you housing near her. Maybe she can even check around in her area to help you out a bit. Another thought if you're looking at visiting for a week or two (assuming you can't stay with her, since that how it sounds) is to look for a youth hostel nearby. They're MUCH cheaper than hotels.

I don't mean to sound too critical or offensive, but I'm a bit curious; what were your plans once you decided to be emancipated? The whole idea behind that is to be a legal adult, which includes living on your own and whatnot.

surferofthesnow

Feb 14, 2008
Ketchum, ID
wetboosteddreams;1340416 said:
Kristel has a great idea. There has to be SOMETHING you can do, even temporarily, that will offer you housing near her. Maybe she can even check around in her area to help you out a bit. Another thought if you're looking at visiting for a week or two (assuming you can't stay with her, since that how it sounds) is to look for a youth hostel nearby. They're MUCH cheaper than hotels.

I don't mean to sound too critical or offensive, but I'm a bit curious; what were your plans once you decided to be emancipated? The whole idea behind that is to be a legal adult, which includes living on your own and whatnot.

I can stay with her at her dad's house. He just said that he wanted me to try my other options first... I plan on moving somewhere for a while, getting a job, and saving some money. Then college...

lunatic

A man with a plan
May 12, 2009
kuna, ID
if you want to know what there is to do here just ask i don't know too much about sun valley except it's where all of the seriously rich people live IE movie stars, and governors have homes out there and they hove their own charter flight out of boise which is where i live tons of stuff to down here though i've lived here all my life

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
That sucks dude, Idaho blows. (no offense to those who live there) that state is just the vain of my existence every time i've had to drive through it.