Moving to Colorado

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Whats up guys, I'm leaving the DFW TX area to move out to Colorado Springs CO. My date for departure is April 15. Just wanted to let everyone know ;)
I'd like to know how many owners are in the area...

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
When you get settled in send me a PM, we'll meet up. I'm not terribly familiar with the car crowd in CO Springs, I do know there are a couple MKIII owners from there who are active on The Colorado Racing Network. http://www.coloradoracing.net/

nerfkhat

Aug 24, 2005
centennial, Co
im in aurora, im bout hour north of you and there maybe 4 or 5 others i know of around the denver area too. checkout the gildorf thread they have been talking about making a meet.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
jimi87-t said:
Cool guys, thanks. Going up to Denver for meets shouldn't be a problem ;).

That's great! Now we've just gotta start having meets. :naughty:

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Haha I know, I've got most of my packing and stuff done, so now I just have all those little odds and ends to finish up. I can't wait to finally get there!:icon_bigg

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
Ya its a kool place to live but damn i hope the weather gets better so we can have some meets cuz this freezing rain sucks donkey balls.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
It's snowing (a little) here in TX today, nutty hu?
I really hope the weather clears there in CO for the trip, I don't want to have to move in the snow/ice...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
jimi87-t said:
It's snowing (a little) here in TX today, nutty hu?
I really hope the weather clears there in CO for the trip, I don't want to have to move in the snow/ice...

Yeah, it is Joel's global warming.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Lol Nick, funny thing was earlier in the week we were in the 80's end of the week we were in the 30's. I think we broke records for the highs and lows for this time of year. Oh and a tornado touched down just a couple of streets down from me, nasty week of weather.