Moving to Calgary

NecroCyde

Lurk R
Apr 5, 2005
Calgary/Brooks, Alberta Canada
stuvy said:
Nerocycle race city sucks balls. But it is a track. So whatever. Its always better to run then watch. But if you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch.

stuvy, lethbridge doesnt even have a track, lol and medicine hat has very little import action, so the secret street events at race city are your best bet, they lost there IHRA license this year, but who actually wants to watch top fuel and funny cars all day? id rather pay money to see real street machines run. of course its more fun to run then watch, but not everybody wants to, or can afford to run every weekend.

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Good News!!!! I should be livin in Calgary by the new year or sooner. I'll be taking a look at some apartments and condo's the week of the long weekend. I sealed the deal on a new lease at a larger location for my company, and I"ll be taking some time to look at some places while im in town. Maybe some of us can meet up for drinks or something. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Also, I think i'll be leaving my car in Winnipeg over the winter sonce the body shop had a lot of work to fix from when they repainted the car in the summer. However i'm goin turbo or twin turbo next summer and was wondering how long it might take if a few of us tackled the job. How long of a wait would it be for Reg Reimer to tune the car to. Any help is appreciated