Moving to Calgary

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Hey,

I'll be moving to Calgary in the next 6 month or less. Just checking to see who's in Calgary. Im moving alone, so I look forward to meeting new friends and supra owners. LMK if your in Calgary or surrounding area. By the looks of it, I'll be getting an apartment style condo in Eau Claire or Lower Mount Royal.

Dan

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
heh my old man lives in calgary. i usually fly down to visit friends at the university. not to mention ill be going through calgary on my way to formula d with garagefujimoto and the large group he organized.

with luck ill be able to drive down and say hi to some supra owners in the area aswell :icon_bigg

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
You bet! There are lots of us around here. I live ten minutes from Eau Claire.

Jim

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
Hahahaha, thanks man! Must be all the cows roaming around the place... LOL

If anyone actually takes me seriously, please post up so I can have a good laugh. (Or other zany reasons!)

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Business is groing at the Calgary location and we just expanded to a new 4500sq ft. office. I'll try to stick around here for most of the summer.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
anyone work for mechanical engineering related company? I have a 6 month work term in september, I'm considering moving to Calgary, seems like a nice place to live, and my sister just moved there.

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
NecroCyde said:
ill be in town this fall as well for SAIT courses, i hear race city kicks ass so we should go watch that as a group sometime and perhaps compete as well. he he

Now you're talkin! ;-) I'm just finishing up an Applied Degree program at SAIT here, and I'm a regular at the Race City drags in the summer. Can't wait to get out there and race! (Maybe next week if I have time)

stuvy

Banned
Mar 29, 2006
Lethbridge, Alberta
Nerocycle race city sucks balls. But it is a track. So whatever. Its always better to run then watch. But if you can't run with the big dogs then stay on the porch.

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
I bought a condo at the new Vetro in downtown. Its quite a swanky apartment style condo. It should be completed in about 6-7 months, and the price I payed for, I can see at least $40000 in equity within the first year and a half. I mean the entire building is sold, so if someone really wanted my condo, they better expect to pay a pretty penny.

macsupra76

May 17, 2005
Calgary AB
I purchased my second house 6 months ago, I payed in the high 200's for it, now the same house If i wanted to build now is in the mid 300's, just stupid.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
i'm in the same boat guys. i've had my supra for 10 months and i've only met a few other supra guys so let me know whats goin on so i can meet some more peeps with the supra addiction

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
I wonder when Reg's next fun run is happening... that's usually a good draw for Supra folk.

Jim